In order to keep our servers clean and comfortable for everyone who wishes to play in them, we maintain a short list of rules. Please follow these rules as close to the letter as possible, have fun, and enjoy your stay at WristHax.
1. HACKING: We have a zero tolerance for hacking in our servers. If you are caught hacking, you WILL be banned permanently. If you believe that a player is hacking, please contact an admin and have them spectate the player. If there is no admin present, follow our guide on how to report hackers here http://wristhax.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Report-A-Hacker
2. FRIENDLY FIRE (FF) : Except in our Scrim Server, friendly fire is and should be turned off in all our servers.
3. CAMPING: Camping is allowed, though very frowned upon, and will be kept to a minimum. If you are on a team with an objective, you MUST try to complete that objective. If found to be excessively camping, be prepared to be punished. (Example: Ts plant bombs, CTs rescue hostages.)
4. GHOSTING: While possible it is very frowned upon. While it is ok to tell someone if a person is excessively camping or AFK, doing this to gain an unfair advantage, ruins the gameplay.
5. MICROPHONE USAGE: The microphone, in game (in the server) should be used for in-game purposes only. For example: If you need a boost or back-up, to ask for help, etc. Do Not use the microphone for general chatter, which it annoys other players. If a user continues to mic spam, they will be gagged and/or kicked.
6. ADVERTISING/SPAMMING: Do not advertise other servers (including IP's), websites, communities or IRC channels in our servers. This includes your names, chat, and in-game voice. Spamming the chat is also not allowed. You may be gagged and/or kicked.
7. RESPECT: EVERYONE is to Respect ALL players in the server. Admins and non-admins alike. However, admins are NOT to take any crap from any players. We are here to uphold the server rules and not to be questioned. If you fail to show them respect, we have no problem with them failing to show you respect. Its a 2-way street. Seems a bit harsh, but too bad.
8. SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Yes there are female gamers in our community. You WILL treat them the same respect as you would treat anyone else. We deeply despise harassment in WristHaX. Having said that, if we should see any harassment going on whether female or male, and a complaint is made, you will NOT be given a warning, and will be banned permanently.
9. STAFF: EVERYONE is to respect ALL Staff+. This includes admins as well. If you have an issue with a staff member, which I highly doubt you will, start a thread in the Complaints, under General Discussion section. BE PREPARED to have numerous supporting evidence. We take these matters seriously, so you should too. If it seems you are just trying to start drama, be prepared to be flamed and/or banned.
10. RACISM: Zero Tolerance. Our players come from all corners of the world. If you have a problem with someone's race, might as well get the **** out.
11. SERVER COMMUNICATION: Keep religious, political, and clan talk (this includes recruiting) out of the servers. We don't want to hear it, and if we do, we will ask you to stop it. Guess what happens if you don't stop?
12. LANGUAGE: This coincides with racism and respect. Although our servers are located in the USA, this does not give anyone the right to tell someone to speak english and that it's only an english speaking community.
13. RESPONSIBILITY: You are responsible for your computer: This means that 'my cousin' or 'my brother' stories are not excuses. If your significant other gets you banned from WristHax, the only person to blame is yourself. We are not responsible for actions being taken under your account seeing as there is no way for us to verify that it actually was your brother, sister, cousin, butt buddy, etc.
14. FUN: Have fun in our servers. Our rules are set in place, please abide by them so that we can all have a good time in the servers! Happy Gaming!
Special Thanks To: Veronica
Last edited by RaH; 30 Aug 2012 at 06:12 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)